Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Ch2;Pg12; Ollie Ollie Oxon Free
HOLEYMOLEY. I slept through a night and only woke up a half hour before my alarm? It's kind of a miracle but the downside was I didn't fall asleep till around 11 and I'm up now at 4:30 in the morning. Well, it's not too much of a downside that I didn't fall asleep until 11. I've got things on my mind that are exciting and new and my head is already wrapping itself around new ideas. I can't share all of them but one of them is shareable. I know, I know I have a cat. I love Schmitty, she's great to have around but inside info, she's about 12 years old...sadly she's not doing so well right now so she is going to be moving back home. I'll create my bedroom to be a cat haven for her once more, and I think she'll be happier and yes this is morbid but if she dies here in my apartment, I do not have the proper way to bury her and no I'm not putting her in a freezer to take home. I can't bare the thought and then today...yeah you probably know already since you've most likely looked at my facebook...I got a dog. I adopted/rescued a white pomeranian and he is SO freaking cute and playful. He is challenging me as now I am a new mommy to my first own dog. He's already approximately (guessed) 11-12 years old. He'll need to get groomed as his hair was matted really badly when they found him. He's so friendly and he's already fixed so he did belong to someone before. I am happy to have him and I'm happy today in general. A woman (randomly) at the hospital today stopped to tell me that I am a very pretty girl. What's with all the random compliments lately? They don't make me uncomfortable and I'm not trying to brag or be vain (spelling? lol) but it's just crazy :) So, almost half way done with this rotation, I'm going to really miss the people I'm working with. I need to take Ollie Spike Boehme on a walk soon before I go to bed annnnd that's all I got for you today. Except, listen to Imagine Dragon's song "It's Time" it pumped me up like no other this morning :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment