Thursday, September 20, 2012

Ch2;Pg9; Moxie

Oh Hyperbole and a half. Please go read her comics if you never have. My god she is witty, smart, innovative, funny as hell and seemingly going through some rough times. She kind of disappeared from her blog for a while now. I miss her updates. So check out her blog, she's truly fantastic. ---- Today I went in at my regular time, 6:00am and then around 8:00 am I went with Jim (my preceptor) and Karl to the US Foods meeting in Wixam (spelling?). The car rides were great and we got to try a TON of food, some good some not so much. This meeting is about getting VA hospitals in the area to come together and they all get their food from US Foods and so other vendors come in to try and get them to want their products etc. We got to take home a ton of samples. I can't wait to cook up some of the things I got today. Any one need or know what to do with a lobster baste? Lol. Anywho. The ride home was great as well and then my work day was over. I got home and felt SO bloated from all the food. So I toured Target! I don't let myself spend money there everytime I go but today there was a clearanced spice rack still on the shelves that had recently been marked down to SIX dollars. Yes I bought it. Then I went home and did something crazzzzzy. I ran. No no, I ran hard and I ran five miles. Maybe jumping from one day doing 3.5 miles to 5 was a mistake because holy shit my body hurts right now. My knee also is saying FUCK YOU but hey knee, deal with it. We're doing this. Blah! So, all in all it feels like I did so much today. I'm exhausted and I'm just writing here, chatting with my Becky and smelling my baked cookie biscuit candle burning beside me. ---Wow. Every part of my body hurts. Time to call it a night and snuggle in bed reading a magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment