Saturday, September 8, 2012
Page five; Your word
A late night, a headache and slow morning, a busier afternoon, and looking forward to a good evening out in Bay City.
CMU vs MSU is currently going on and I think I can hear someone's butt getting kicked all the way here in Midland. But don't worry, many, despite what happens at the game, will still drink their night away into oblivions where they will say they had the best times of their lives. That's fine and all if that's how you roll, but I feel my undergrad experiences were much richer. Again, it's a personal taste and you're welcome to whatever flavor you like. I didn't say I never drink and never did. I just can't fathom certain people's behaviors.
Isn't it funny how college can change people? They start off with certain opinions (myself included) and suddenly become new people? We all change throughout our lives...every day in fact. We take it minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day, week by week and suddenly years have passed and you're sitting in your apartment looking around thinking..when did this happen? When did the photos I have become just photos?
Did they all seem real to you?
I really just look forward to starting this internship on Monday. Get the ball rolling and put both feet forward.
Isn't that what I have been doing all summer?
Trusting myself and putting both feet forward? Give, give, give. Be, be, Be. That's me, me, me. Listening, because when you're given a word, you trust it.
When you have faith, you keep it and when you have spirit..you keep it high.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment