Friday, September 28, 2012
Ch2;Pg15; 5 minutes, 10 minutes
I've never been so glad for it to be Friday. I leaped out of bed this morning quite literally and took a shower, got ready (it's Jean day on Friday which is nice) and hit the road. I had some good talks with various food service workers, did a sanitation inspection of the facility, wrote about inspection, finished another assignment and uh yeah that was about it. Aside from collating some papers and stapling and what not. I'm just glad this work week is done. I really needed it to be. So after I went to return some things, wandered aimlessly through Target and headed downtown to sit and do nothing but scan pinterest. It's nice and forces me out to play on my computer rather than sit in my apartment. Sigh, I am glad to live on my own but it does have its disadvantages. Are you considering it? It's alright I can't lie that I don't love having my own space and my own rules...but yes loneliness can set in. Quick tips to enjoy it: 1) go outside 2) play your favorite songs and sing as best and loud as you can, today Taylor Swift and Karmin filled my home and 3) Treat yourself kindly and get savvy. Idk they seemed like important things to share with you all. I'm finally going home tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. Tonight I'm going to babysit my preceptor's kids and then I'll probably curl up and watch a movie or more New Girl. Well, I don't have much else except that i'm 3/5 weeks done with Food Service and I look forward to rest of it! I have to get thank you's ready for this so perhaps that will be a weekend assignment. Hang tough err'body. Let's hope and make a good weekend out of this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment