Monday, April 8, 2013

Ch8:Pg6: In the Spring we made a boat

I guess all of the water and tea...and orange juice I drank yesterday paid off. I'm not feeling 100% but I'm getting there. Today marks the second to last Monday of the internship. Isn't that crazy? It's insane and exciting and basically ALL OF THE EMOTIONS. On that note, Hyperbole and a Half is finally going to have a book out there. I emailed her personally (side note: go to that blog if you've never read through it) stating how excited I was to pre-order her book and how happy it made me to see it. It gave me hope, I told her. Her last blog post titled, "Adventures of Depression" is one that I read over and over again. It helps me understand and it helps me cope. It helps me believe and it helps me have hope and no I didn't mean to rhyme, sometimes that just happens. Sometimes, things just happen and it's not that you did something wrong, it just happened. Remember my journey to inner peace? I think sometimes I'm getting closer though I believe it's going to be a lifelong adventure. Undoubtedly, harder times are coming and with certainty more beautiful times are coming as well. With the internship wrapping up there are a lot of loose ends to trim and a lot of things to resolve. There's moving to consider, job hunting, studying, test taking, freedom?, writing and asking myself the tough questions about what I want to do and where I want to go. I keep a word document on my desktop called "Where am I going and what the hell am I doing?" I like to write in there my ideas for future jobs, certifications, future ideas, apartments/homes to live in, and other small things that get me giddy about the future. I put inspire music in there to help me when I have absolutely no clue where I'm going or what I'm doing anymore. If you haven't seen Jenna Marbles whiteboard drawing video, you need to look it up asap. One thing I have become sure about is that I'm writing a book. I think I've mentioned this but I've got a thesis in the development stages and the plans and brainstorms happening. That moleskin I bought a few weeks ago contains the title of said book and the beginning stages of a journey I never in a million years thought I would consider taking but this leap of faith is one I'm set on. But hey, things will keep changing and we all have stories. Never, ever, forget that we're all human beings and we should care about one another no matter what. "So hold on, hold on to what we are and hold onto your heart." J

No comments:

Post a Comment