Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Ch8:Pg12: Fword

I had a very sleepy day. It got better when I got to spend my evening babysitting three awesome kids. We played on the trampoline and I forgot how much fun that can be! Thank goodness for safety netting when you're jumping with three young boys and a three year old who would have flown off said trampoline multiple times without the net. I'm tired though. Today was my second to last day of the whole fucking internship. Excuse my language but if you've got a bit of an understanding of what this whole thing has meant to me, you'll understand that my language was warranted. Tomorrow is a celebration leading into graduation on Thursday and my family is coming and I'm running another half marathon this weekend and I'm going to bed. I want the post that caps the internship to be a solid one therefore I'm letting you know you may not see a post tomorrow. It's going to be a long but exciting day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment