Thursday, April 4, 2013

Ch8:Pg4: Barbershop Style

Tonight I worked through my apartment and declutterized it quite a bit. This makes my apartment almost seem bare but it makes it more peaceful and less stressful. I want less everywhere but more quality. This reminds me of my post I wrote quite a while ago about charms. Charms like the little things I carry with me or wear or keep close. I wear a charm every day and keep its meaning to myself. I have a charm that goes with me when I run that reminds me to keep putting one foot in front of the other. I have a lot of little things and little memories and little talks that I like to keep close. It's those darn little things. Those are the things that will be out and about in my apartment. I can't wait to declutterize it more and more and more. I'm super tired so this post will be short, however I wanted to mention a somebody whom I get to talk with on occasion. It's happened a few times where someone will ask for a shout out in my blog or even now my future blog. But today, the Krinke has made a formal request and so here it is. Krr, I'm glad I met you at CMU but more so got to know you after I became an RA on the floor you lived on. Even after that I didn't know you too well but then I got to live in an apartment with some incredible fellas and you were among them. You sing splendidly and I enjoyed painting all summer with you and Justin. Keep your fingers crossed as Ben is applying for a job and I hope the best in life comes for him. Give him a shout out on facebook, he's a good guy. "If you have hope, then you have everything." -J.

No comments:

Post a Comment