Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ch8:Pg3: The wound up clock that is my mind

I feel I am worded out a bit tonight. I'm finishing up my weekly post for Around the Plate, have been writing a lot of stuff for grad school (yes, I work sometimes too far ahead but is there such thing?), I wrote during the day/my breaks about my future blog and...book. I got a surge of excitement when I saw some ideas mesh together swimmingly and my mind started racing about my future and what the nearest parts of it are going to look like. I'm looking for places to move once I leave Midland and I'm preparing for grad classes that start early May and are going to re-challenge the student in me. I'm mentally preparing myself for the weeks that will follow the internship because those weeks (prior to grad classes starting) will count the most in terms of studying for the RD exam. I need to hit it hard, study it up and take that exam and pass it on the first try. I need to run and I'm pushing myself to keep getting faster (steadily) because I simply won't always have time to run leisurely. I'll make time, that's for sure but now that my pace is down to around 10:00 or below I'm ready to try and train a little harder...after the half marathon. Maybe after the 25k..maybe once I start training for the full marathon. Either way. Goodness. Okay I'm all over the maps tonight, I'm sleepier than normal this week (thank you womanhood) and I have a few more things to cross off of my to do list for the night including ab-ripper x. Oh goodness. Never tell yourself "I'll do it tonight after I finish a few things because I'll still be motivated......wrong." Lol. Anywho, off I go, off you should go and I hope you had a great humpday. Tonight I'm guided by the folk singer, Joan Baez and it's keeping me calm, cool, and collected. Thank you dad, for always playing her CD when you took me to dance lessons. Forever young, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment