Friday, April 19, 2013

Ch8: Pg14/15: "I feel infinite"

Graduation. Well, no. That's a lie. Graduation was stupendous. I felt like the day flew away from me and that I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off. My family came in for lunch at the Brass Cafe! It was soo delicious! My dad had one of the best beers I've ever tasted in my life and I'll have to ask him for the name later. I had a potato and cabbage soup followed by a Goat cheese, walnut, dried cherry, apple flat bread. So. good. We walked around the CMU bookstore after that and mom bought me an alumni sweatshirt :) I know I graduated with my BS in Dietetics last year so I've been an alum but now it feels even better to have the internship under my belt and in the past. The graduation ceremony was fun and meeting various family members of my fellow interns was fun as well. Following graduation I mulled around Mount Pleasant and eventually got together with Rachell for a HUGE drink at Hunters. We didn't expect the drinks to be that large haha. I slept in today which was beautiful and got breakfast/brunch with Aby and her mom Kyle. Thank you again! A lazy afternoon...looking for jobs ugh. I went to the gym though and it felt amazing to do a really good heart pumping workout and get a good sweat. It helped clear my mind. "I don't want to write about..." Is a prompt I've done before and I'm doing it tonight because there's a lot of weight coming down on me now that the internship is over. Yes, I'm so happy it's over and I'm so happy to move to the next chapters...However..those chapters are all over the place. So I don't want to write about moving and transporting my apartment life to elsewhere. Id on't want to write about jobs. I don't want to write about grad school starting in May. It'll change. This too shall pass. It's just the weight of everything coming down post internship and that's okay. It's okay :) and I'm okay. I'm so happy my family was able to come to graduation and my sister Kenz sent me an edible arrangement which was so awesome!!! AND tasty! My mom and dad got me a really lovely card and my mom gave me beautiful infinity earrings. She wrote, "Wear when you're feeling infinite." They made me smile and feel so happy. I'm wearing them now, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment