Thursday, March 21, 2013

Ch7:Pg9: Convince Me

"Convince me that the Universe wants to be noticed." Another writing prompt. Thank you to the book, The Fault in Our Stars. So, does the Universe demand to be noticed? Does it try? I think it does and it doesn't. How vague right? I believe it wants to be noticed through it's beauty. What is it's beauty? Exactly? I think it's personal, it could be the first dandelions of summer time, sunsets, snow flakes, wind, dirt, animals...nature focused maybe. Or maybe it's natural disasters that make us notice the Universe through tragedy and loss. Perhaps it's change. Or maybe death and life. Maybe it's the solar system or stars. Maybe it's bugs or the "circle of life." Maybe it's rhythm or music and maybe it's just you. Does the Universe want to be noticed by giving warnings with its ozone layer? Maybe the Universe wants to be noticed because it doesn't want to be forgotten. Maybe the Universe is human like the rest of us, we don't want to be forgotten. We don't want to go unnoticed and we don't want to be lost in the world. Death reminds us that life can end at any time, pain that demands to be felt reminds us that we have feelings, joy reminds us that being happy is a beautiful feeling, laughter reminds us to take heart and have fun, being active reminds us that our bodys need good nutrition and activity to be healthy. Again, these are just my thoughts and you may have more of your own. But I do know that the Universe wants to be noticed and I want to be notice it and I want to be noticed. Convince me that you want to be noticed, convince me that you're worth it, and convince the universe that you will notice it. So does the Universe want to be noticed? Yes, but it wants you to notice yourself in it too. Convince me and then we'll figure it out, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment