Monday, March 18, 2013

Ch7:Pg6: I never stopped

Phew, did you miss me guys? Family time this weekend was great and I didn't want to take myself away from any of it by writing here. Some writing I did do, however, was in my new moleskin journal dedicated to my future blog/site as a RD. Guess what? I have a title/domain that is going to be mine! I don't want to reveal it now but get ready because it is going to be awesome. I got that moleskin journal and did some writing exercises and I sat for a while daydreaming about this future possibility..I see myself in a nicely lit room (by sunlight) with a big wide desk and comfy desk chair, with my laptop or journal in front of me waiting for me to write and teach and grow. This weekend was so nice. Seeing Kenzie in her wedding dress...she looked absolutely stunning and I was at a loss for words to do it justice. She found the one and she knew the second she came out in it :) So, so awesome. Being with mom, dad, kenz, kels, dogs, puppies, and some snuggle time with my kitty cat...it was a good weekend. Today was just a blah kind of Monday and a little frustrating too...but then Kenzie and my mom came to GR and we got to try on thee bridesmaid dresses and eat at PF Changs...omg so delicious. I had a Coconut Curry Vegetable Tofu plate with brown rice...so delicious. Moving on, I am watching Biggest Loser Finale with my sisters, curled up and debating over who we think is going to win..but honestly? They're all winners. I can't have too strong of an opinion about the weight loss and nutrition because I don't know what the behind the scenes setting is. However, they're moving forward in their lives and battling demons that are very real in many of our lives too. Think about it, the quote (one that I love), "Be kind, for everyone you know is fighting a hard battle." It's terribly true. There are stories to everyone and stories that haven't happend yet. Part of why I'm passionate about nutrition is because of the emotional connection we have to our food, our tables, our snacks and desserts. I want to continually work on my own emotional connection to food and lifestyle and help others as well. I don't know everything and I don't have the answers. I hope we figure them out soon, J. Believe in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment