I have to write quick tonight. Today was a long day that I'm very thankful is over now. I got to skype with Aby and then with Sam which has made the night less quiet and full of more laughter than my normal nights. Not that I don't laugh but it's not the same. I need to start packing for Grand Rapids and I don't know where to start. I finally found a cat sitter thank goodness and my run today went well. Sorry this is just an update on my day and nothing else too special. Sam and I reminised about our year together as RAs. I miss that time. I miss a lot. Missing things, however, doesn't bring them back. Tonight, I really miss the rain. Especially running in it and throwing my body against a soggy mattress because mattress. Tonight, I really miss the rain. J.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Ch6:Pg13: Why it rains
I have to write quick tonight. Today was a long day that I'm very thankful is over now. I got to skype with Aby and then with Sam which has made the night less quiet and full of more laughter than my normal nights. Not that I don't laugh but it's not the same. I need to start packing for Grand Rapids and I don't know where to start. I finally found a cat sitter thank goodness and my run today went well. Sorry this is just an update on my day and nothing else too special. Sam and I reminised about our year together as RAs. I miss that time. I miss a lot. Missing things, however, doesn't bring them back. Tonight, I really miss the rain. Especially running in it and throwing my body against a soggy mattress because mattress. Tonight, I really miss the rain. J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment