Monday, March 11, 2013

Ch7:Pg1: Just a second

Welcome to Chapter Seven folks. I'm quite sleepy after running 5.3 miles in the misty rain with the urban fun run I did this evening with Kelsey. My new rotation at the YMCA is awesome and the offices all look over the Grand Rapids Skyline. It's amazing. I am sleep better at night minus waking up to the mice that have been trying to chew through Kelsey's things. I think in just the few days I've been here we've trapped 4 or 5 mice. They're adorable but obnoxious at night when you're trying to sleep. Kelsey and I belted out to some P!nk, one song in particular and I've decided it's my dance song. It's the one. When I find a song that makes me want to leap out of the car (not seriously) and dance in the streets, in the kitchen, the study, office, the stores or the mall...it's the one. Some new things keep popping up in everyday life distracting me and not in bad ways but in new ways. I'm in unfamiliar territory in a number of ways and I wish I knew what was going on at the other end of the line. I leave with this shorter post and promise to tell you more about the YMCA tomorrow when I myself get a better grasp on everything I'll be doing. I hope to type with more certainty and more bold periods someday soon. Bent, J. p.s. I hope my picture today made some of you chuckle.

No comments:

Post a Comment