Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Ch7:Pg13: Tonight I'm gonna dance, for all that we've been through

Tonight I'm gonna dance, for me and you. Tonight I'm gonna dance with my whole heart and soul. Tonight I'm gonna dance like I've been meaning to. Tonight I'm gonna dance I'll dance for me and you. Tonight I'm gonna dance and take off my shoes. Tonight I'm gonna dance, I'm gonna dance, I'm gonna dance here with you. Tonight I decided to write about dance (duh) but it doesn't (this blog post) just mean to literally dance. Dance is a metaphor for life for me. This post was also inspired but some T-Swift. This post was also inspired by being out in downtown GR tonight with my little sister Stephany and my older sister Kelsey getting some delicious frozen yogurt. This blog post also brought to you by a slightly stressed intern trying to cram a million things to finish into tomorrow's final work day at the YMCA due to offices being closed on Good Friday. I will write more eventually when I have more time. I've got a lot of writing prompts I'd like to test out and I've got some sleeping to do. Running five miles this morning was excellent, my knee cooperated and we'll see how I feel tomorrow. Tonight, though, I'm gonna dance. Dancing through life, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment