Friday, March 8, 2013

Ch6:Pg15: Shine

THIRTY SIX DAYS TILL RACE DAY? Holy guacamole. Tomorrow I'm running 12 miles. My mind is a little wired up tonight with finishing up my post for Around the Plate and finishing up everything from my public health rotation. I'm going to miss it honestly. I really liked the rotation and I love working with little kids. Rachael RD and I went to the Brass cafe today which was awesome! I got to leave early too which was great and while Schmitty wasn't incredibly open to staying in a foreign apartment, Kyle was great with her and I am so glad I didn't have to double track back to Midland to pick her up. She's happily sleeping back in her old spot in my old bedroom and the dogs are happy to have me home. Mom and I got to talk and she reminds me of how proud she is of me. It makes me happy :) I try to recall that I've been through a lot in the last year and more honestly. I don't remember right now a lot of last spring. I don't quite know how it all happened anymore. I just know where I am now and where I want to keep heading towards, even if that's not always clear either. It's a beautiful clear, starry night here in Twin Lake, Michigan. Tomorrow I move to Grand Rapids. Tomorrow I run 12 miles. Tonight, I feel it's all in the stars, J.

No comments:

Post a Comment