Ever have those days when you have a lot going on in your head and you don't feel like you have a minute to just sit down and get through all of them? Like when you know you need to do x, y, and z but a, b, and c haven't been started yet. Today the whole damn alphabet is jumbled so my brains feeling a little fried. I'm really starting to try to focus and hone in on what I want to do as a career. Geeze, when I'm thinking about my previous rotations I've said to you all a bunch of different types of careers I'd like to pursue! At least I'm very open and accepting of change right? Right. Well, I'm looking forward to the weekend for a number of reasons...My whole family will get to spend time together as we're picking up Kenzie from the airport this Friday early evening! :D Other plans will hopefully be followed through and I can catch my breath for a bit. I'm not gasping for air but I feel my oxygen supply has been stolen, just a bit. Sadly...I'm not going to stick to my training plan and run 13 miles this Saturday :( I'm thinking this is part of why I'm so frantic in my mind today because I don't want to think about my knee. Yes, folks. Something is going on in my left knee and that's not the one I had ACL repair done in. It is really not feeling good and started really twinging during the run I did with my sister just two days ago. I'm pretty disappointed and not happy about it so I did an hour and a half of yoga to compensate but it's not the same..Running has given me an outlet I knew I needed but couldn't find a way to before. :/ I'm kind of bummed and though I know mileage wise, I can run the half marathon...I need to make sure I prevent further injury by not pushing whats hurting now. Not a fan but I'm going to keep trying. Aside from that and work and writing posts etc for Around the Plate (Check it out Aroundtheplate.org -if you haven't already) and see what it's all about! I'm trying to think about the RD exam but that's also not in my radar right now...sigh..the main thing in my radar right now is sitting with my sister and drinking tea to relax before bedtime. She just made me a cup, it's piping hot, and I need to unwind. The last thought on my mind I'll share with you all is one I've shared before. Hope. "Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear," said President Snow in The Hunger Games. It is, but fear is a strong competitor. I have hope, J.
Wednesday, March 13, 2013
Ch7:Pg3: Hope and Injury.
Ever have those days when you have a lot going on in your head and you don't feel like you have a minute to just sit down and get through all of them? Like when you know you need to do x, y, and z but a, b, and c haven't been started yet. Today the whole damn alphabet is jumbled so my brains feeling a little fried. I'm really starting to try to focus and hone in on what I want to do as a career. Geeze, when I'm thinking about my previous rotations I've said to you all a bunch of different types of careers I'd like to pursue! At least I'm very open and accepting of change right? Right. Well, I'm looking forward to the weekend for a number of reasons...My whole family will get to spend time together as we're picking up Kenzie from the airport this Friday early evening! :D Other plans will hopefully be followed through and I can catch my breath for a bit. I'm not gasping for air but I feel my oxygen supply has been stolen, just a bit. Sadly...I'm not going to stick to my training plan and run 13 miles this Saturday :( I'm thinking this is part of why I'm so frantic in my mind today because I don't want to think about my knee. Yes, folks. Something is going on in my left knee and that's not the one I had ACL repair done in. It is really not feeling good and started really twinging during the run I did with my sister just two days ago. I'm pretty disappointed and not happy about it so I did an hour and a half of yoga to compensate but it's not the same..Running has given me an outlet I knew I needed but couldn't find a way to before. :/ I'm kind of bummed and though I know mileage wise, I can run the half marathon...I need to make sure I prevent further injury by not pushing whats hurting now. Not a fan but I'm going to keep trying. Aside from that and work and writing posts etc for Around the Plate (Check it out Aroundtheplate.org -if you haven't already) and see what it's all about! I'm trying to think about the RD exam but that's also not in my radar right now...sigh..the main thing in my radar right now is sitting with my sister and drinking tea to relax before bedtime. She just made me a cup, it's piping hot, and I need to unwind. The last thought on my mind I'll share with you all is one I've shared before. Hope. "Hope, it is the only thing stronger than fear," said President Snow in The Hunger Games. It is, but fear is a strong competitor. I have hope, J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment