Sunday, November 25, 2012
Ch3:Weekendend: Driving back to it all
My apartment is decorate in a festive way, much like back home. I love when our house is full of Christmas decorations and I especially love moving them to different spots (because Kenzie, those snowmen are staying in the kitchen they do not belong in the bathroom this year). I thought today as I was driving back towards Midland, back to work and back to my apartment with Schmitty the kitty and the snow on the ground..I thought about weaknesses. I thought about my achilles heel and what mine really is. Am I sounding incredibly serious? Haha well we all have weaknesses and we can't be blamed for them all of the time. Here are a few funnier/light hearted ones; caramel, well trained dogs, diet orange soda, reeses, pasta, broccoli and cheddar soup, flavored water, goodwill stores, target and that's just to name a few. What are your weaknesses? What do you do about them? Tonight I've done nothing about the ones I've listed and as for the ones I haven't I'm trying to figure that one out myself. I'm back to the grind tomorrow, I have a Medical literature presentation next week on Fructose Intolerance. I have not really done too much about it except for gather all of my research materials. My sister was right though, it's kind of hard to work from home so I think I'll have to venture elsewhere tomorrow after the gym and dinner so that I am not so easily distracted. Distractions are like weaknesses and by the way distractions aren't bad. I got distracted in my room at home today when I came across an old journal. I love reading what I used to write. Maybe I'll share some with my readers tomorrow because it's pretty funny. Then I got nostalgic like I am now and then I had to drive and sing and figure out my achilles heel. I'm still battling it I think. What's yours? This is just a hullaballo post because I am eating up some time. Cheers to Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment