Friday, November 23, 2012

Ch3; Pg30; Driving away from it all.

I got three hours of sleep and it never even affected me! Today was an incredibly long and pretty frustrating day. Aside from yesterday and now the fact that I'm home, I am so glad this week is over. It was kind of shitty. Not holding back. I enjoyed a good dinner with my family finally after a three hour drive. There's a light layer of snow on the ground, we're going to play some games and watch a movie. Sometimes information gets dropped on you like a miniature bomb. As of late, I feel like I'm walking in a field of land mines. It's not that bad but sometimes it seems that way. I wish I could write more because I feel like I have a lot to say but this time I don't know how to say it. Some tests don't come back the way we want them to. Sometimes things happen that we don't want to happen and we'd do just about anything to change it. Sometimes working at the hospital brings me down and back to earth all at once. I like when I feel I'm actually helping a patient. Other times you just feel slightly helpless but you're doing all you can. I need to just be with my family tonight, let the games begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment