Monday, November 19, 2012

Ch3:Pg26: I was there, I remember

It's the simplicity in all of the chaos that you think about at the end of the day. Between the crazy events and the most random of trips, the moments when you're the way you are and those moments are beautiful. We walk with careful steps around the things we're afraid of. We walk and take the time to think about what we're saying and doing because our intentions may be good or bad and we're not sure where we went with them but we went there. Those simple little things that remind you of where you are in the world. I've realized this weekend after multiple talks that I am handling my transition from being an RA to being a one bedroom apartment renter as well as I can be. I was very used to having people around me all of the time and needing those moments to be alone that now I'm feeling like I need more moments around people because I'm living alone. Don't get me wrong, living alone is a good thing. It has given me many opportunities to learn more about myself and try to make do with my cooking skills. I'm not a bad cook, but I'm in the learning stages. Back to the simple things that we know all too well. Those blips of time that you can just throw your head back and laugh because it's simple, it's easy, and for just the little blip of time you don't have to think about the chaos and the fiascos. As for the end? It's unknown. Happy Monday everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment