Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Ch3;Pg18; It's okay
Because it's okay to feel things. And be who you are about them. Where I'm stuck is the part about being who I am about them. Sometimes I feel if I am to be the way I am about the way I feel, I could make a mess of things. Other times I may not do anything about them. Making no messes but feeling like I've made no progress. Following? I've changed. I've changed in the last few months, this year in fact has changed me in a lot of ways. I think they're all good but there could be some bad mixed in there. I just want you all to know it's okay to feel things or not feel things and to think about things all the time, just try and share it with someone yeah? Just try. You'd be surprised. Another thing on my mind? I like to feel like I know what people may think about me. Or I like to be clear in my intentions and hope that people don't interpret them the wrong way. So many things lately could become messy and Jessi already has enough Messy in her life. Haha, see what I did there? HOKAY enough of the mumbojumbo. This is my grocery list from tonight, I wanted to share it with you because I'm quite proud of its color and I hope it inspires you to shop fresh and colorful-ed as well....yes I made that word up, here we go: cat food, 2 red peppers, 1 green pepper, 2 winter squash, 2 lemon, a bag of red potatoes, herb blend salad, baby carrots, cereal and I got a bag of fresh black beans from my internship director today. Today was kind of a hectic day in terms of internship things. Went in at 7:30, worked till 11, ate some lunch, went to a cardiac rehab class, drove to Saginaw and had a three hour lecture complete with a homework packet about Nutrition Support. The homework is a bunch of tube feeding questions which is always good to practice. I'm so tired lately. I hope these posts continue going the way the are. I'm getting enough sleep but something is causing my body to be fatigued. I'm taking vitamins, I eat healthy as much as possible...I don't know friends! Investigation ensues. Schmitty is tired a lot lately too though she is eating better now. Oh, I forgot something about my grocery list. Fresh flowers! Always a nice little addition for my apartment. I really like how I rearranged things this time around. I think tonight I may start writing options for where to move to / what kinds of jobs to search for post graduating this internship while I continue with the masters. However, my stomach is gargling my head has an ache and I'm ready to wrap up this weird post. They all seem weird lately. I think I'll see Wreck it Ralph at some point this weekend, or rather I hope to. xo always J
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment