Saturday, November 10, 2012

Ch3; WeekendFour; The Whole Arm

My mouth used to button more than it does now. I went through a whole mess of things last night thinking about the future mainly. I laughed at some things and others just made me smile. I can't believe how much we forget when we live in the present or in the future. What I mean is, I feel I used to thrive on living in the moment and then I started planning things more. I'm still a planner but I'm mixing in the moments as well. You have to do that, it keeps life fresh. I just think it's so crazy that we can get so wrapped up in the present and what's happening right now that we forget so many funny little things about the past or we forget to look forward to the future. I guess I'm not quite sure what's going to happen after this weekend or this coming week, or month, year, internship...who really knows? No one does, just don't forget about the thousands of little things you cherish each day, the good things. Don't forget the little good things because they can change everything. The good things that have Y.O.U written all over them. It might be the past you or a you you are only at certain times, but don't forget them and don't forget yourselves. We all do sometimes, but if you take a moment and really think about all those good little things, you'll remember everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment