Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Ch3:Pg32: Slow like honey
Today has actually flown by, thanks Tuesday. I told you yesterday that I had a lot on my mind but I'm sitting here and I'm drawing some blanks. I worked out after work, made a delicious dinner, steamed more cauliflower for tomorrow, skyped with abygail, worked on my project, finished my project and now I'm sitting with the candlelight and the smell of nutmeg&spice filling my living room. I am still drawing a bit of a blank as to what I want to write about tonight. I'm sitting on the couch and schmitty has nuzzled between my calves and I'm in my comfy clothes. This week at least at night, my mind has been quieter. I talked recently about "work life" vs "private life." They are so different and it's not troubling per se, but the two barely correlate. Well, they do but they dont...oh man, I don't know. This post is just kind of blah se. I'm somewhat missing from feeling social but going to the gym helps with that. Let's keep this post at that, it's not going anywhere fun. My patients today were complicated and simple at the same time. I think that's all for today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment