Monday, November 5, 2012

Ch3;Pg16;Let the quiet put things where they are supposed to be.

Today, I'm out of complete thoughts for the time being. I did get enough sleep and now that I'm writing I realized I could have slept in an extra half hour because I don't go into the hospital today until 8:00AM. BLARGH. Today will be different though, I'm not sure what the morning will look like but we (Kali is the other intern working at the hospital with me currently) will be attending diabetes classes for the next couple weeks in the afternoons. I started reading Perks of Being a Wallflower again late last night. I had quite the headache but I wanted to at least get a couple pages down before I went to bed. It looks like it's going to be a pretty but cold day outside, I have a new red coat that I'm sitting in now just because I want to have it on. I want to just go on a walk at some point tonight late and be in my red coat. I'm playing the ukelele a little more now and again. I'm singing a lot more than I used to and I'm listening in different ways. Life is weird. For now, I'm just going to let the quiet put things where they are supposed to be. Just try and do the same. P.s. the picture is of Erysimums aka Wallflowers. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment