Monday, November 26, 2012

Ch3: Pg 31; Skinny Love on a Monday Night

Good evening, Monday. We worked hard today. I felt a general glaze of fatigue while at the internship today. I have started week 7 of 10 for basic clinical...just 4 more additional weeks after that. Monday and I went to the gym right after work burned up a sweat and returned home to complete a Nike Training workout. I don't know if thats legal for me to advertise their product, but it's a free ap and I suggest you download it if possible. It has a ton of workouts with increasing intensities or decreasing intensities, target areas, target workouts...it's baller. We made some brown rice with chopped up red peppers and onions and we steamed some cauliflower. Filling up on fibrous vegetables makes my body feel so healthy. I can't describe it but I promise you the more you fill your plates with vegetables (and fruits too) the better your body will feel. Maybe it's because scientifically I know what's happening to the food being digested and where in my body it's going...but I feel good about it. I'm not saying you, my readers, need to avoid meat as well. However, stick to a moderate amount per week of it because all meat has saturated fat in it which we try (or should try) to limit in our diets. Monday and I have worked on a powerpoint presentation on Fructose Intolerance vs. Malabsorption. We almost forgot how to do actual homework since I'm more so "working" rather than taking classes. I'm really anxious for grad classes to start this coming summer. I forgot how nice it is to be busy and occupy my mind on something aside from my own thoughts. Bon Iver joined us as we created the masterpiece presentation that will get finished tomorrow. Monday and I are now sitting waiting and softly singing along to songs we're learning together. I'd like to continue to improve on the ukelele so that I can perform by the bonfires and have people sing along with me. Monday and I should share something with you about Sunday. Sunday and I got into an argument and for the first time in a while frustration resulted and a headache ensued. Frustration about things I just don't understand anymore. This is okay though, because Monday came right on time and now, soon, Tuesday will as well. Welcome, Tuesday. I've got a lot on my mind I hope you're ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment