Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Ch3:Pg28: Quiescence
As I started the morning, I knew it was going to be one of those days. I went into the hospital at 7:30am. I started looking over patient charts and preparing our sheets with the information we need in order to assess the patient. This morning I went on rounds with Heidi. We were in the ICU units and at times I felt sad, hopeful, angry, confused and just downright human. If you're not scared you're not paying attention. It's so quiet in my apartment tonight. I think everyone even in my apartment complex has vacated. This is the first night in a while that I am down right lonely and silent in thoughts. I hope to spend tomorrow walking outside taking photos on my own. I got a special can of cat food for Schmitty, we'll decorate the apartment in some cheap festive things and we'll have a quiet day. I wish I was home like you, my readers tonight. Working Friday is not my ideal and it's so quiet tonight..Like I said, if you're not scared then you're not paying attention. We're all human and we all need to be a little more thankful, give a little more, receive a little more and take the moments of silence and the moments on our own and run with them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment