Sunday, November 18, 2012
Ch3:Pg25: Trouble.
I Knew You Were Trouble is the name of one of Taylor Swifts new song. Like I mentioned earlier today, her new cd is fucking genius. My peers I'm sorry my blog is late. I don't make a habit of this but sometimes life just gets in the way. This weekend has been full of shenanigans. Absolutely full of them. Aby burned me "Red" the new T Swift album which was sah-weet. My body broke out in hives multiple times this weekend which was weird. I ate panera which was delicious. I drove around and listened to new and old music which was easy. I'm looking forward to checking out post secret after I write a little more which is my routine. I have flavored carbonated water waiting for me in the fridge and a nap with my name on it which sounds good. Ever had a weekend where life just got in the way and we just let life do what it pleases? Oh, oh, oh sometimes we let it just happen to see what the reactions will be. I don't have much else to write, I have ideas in mind for the week and I'll just need to hash out how they're going to play out. This week I'll start working with Heidi, she's one of the RDs at MidMich who mainly does Nutrition support so a lot of tube feedings and TPN things and what have you. I think this week will kind of be a jumbled mess because of days off and Thanksgiving and limited numbers of dietitians on board, but maybe that will make it fly by faster. Maybe. I need to eat something and I need to watch Gossip Girl. Watch out for life everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment